The possibilities are endless!
I just have to share this with you! I was walking through Hobby Lobby yesterday (one of my favorite things to do) when I noticed these cute cake boards. I love the scalloped shape; it is very 'in' right now. Did I also mention they come in a few different sizes and average only about $1 each!
Look at the picture, are they not completely adorable?!
My immediate thought was to use spray paint them with chalkboard paint for cheap signs at your wedding or party. They would similar to the photo below. Super cute!
There are so many possibilities to make memorable signs with these cute shapes!
- Spray paint them any color and paint words on them such as “Happily Ever After”, “Mr & Mrs” or “Thank you” for your photos after your wedding ceremony.
- Paint them, add steaks and use them as directional signs (you might need to double them to insure they are sturdy enough).
- Hang the small ones from your chairs or the head table each reading “Bride” or “Groom”.
- Make a ring bearer sign.
- Use the small ones for signs for a photo booth.
- Informational signs for welcome center, guest book table, food tables, etc.
- Make "Reserved" signs.
- Table numbers.
Whew, those are just some ideas to get you started. If you have more ideas about how these cake boards can be use (besides the obvious - cake) please share your creative ideas!
For ideas for larger chalkboards click here!